We like to sing ‘put the right letters together and make a better day’. Our international team, full of problem solvers and music lovers, work to put the right chords together and make a better music scene. As users (and we use it a lot), we want it more accessible. As musicians, we need it more fair. And as music researchers we squeeze our brains to develop one of the most widespread systems to track music and identify audio. Currently, we report music usage from all over the world to PROs, labels, publishers and broadcasters, so that artists get the recognition they deserve. However, we only feel totally fulfilled when we can sneak a couple of funny jokes while talking about this.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a transversal role, working in tasks related to Client, Product and Project management.
- Establish daily communications with the customers (mainly CMOs, broadcasters and publishers) to coordinate and solve incidences.
- Collect Customer’s’ requirements and translate them to the Engineering team
- Understand the technical capabilities of the tools and the team and translate them to our customers
- Preserve the trust gained with the customer and be the responsible for bridging the gap between them and the engineering team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience as technical account manager or technical customer support
- Passion about listening, asking, understanding and communicating
- Love for team work and learning, detail-oriented, multitasking-skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Knowledge or experience in the music industry is a plus
- Fluent Italian
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours: 40 hours a week
- Home Office when needed
- Social benefits
- Free coffee, fruits and tea
- Become part of a young and international team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry
- Work to make music more transparent.
- Young and international team