We love music. It makes our lives a zillion times better. And we want to give something back to her (yes, to us music is a lady). Make her life easier and her future brighter. We apply our scientific, data-infused brains to tell everyone what music has been played – so that creators get the recognition they deserve. We hear everything everywhere and tell everyone who wants to know. ‘What plays around will come back around’ we say. We believe by helping this happen we can make a positive change in the music ecosystem and enjoy talent for another million years.
We are a team of pretty decent people who enjoy working with each other. We’re open-minded and well-traveled, coming from all parts of the world. We like coffee, tea, chai, and mate all the same. We’ve got rappers, producers, cello players, DJs, and songwriters. The passion for music, the excitement for technology and Barcelona as a backdrop has proven to make a good combination. We say there is a BMAT touch. We believe it has to do with being passionate, obsessive, nice, generous, honest, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, intrepid, crazy, extraordinary, creative, agile, human, friendly, smart, witty, talented, naive, optimistic, surprising, sensual, nerdy and not very hipster (unfortunately).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an organized and pasionate Talent Acquisition intern to be part of a wide range of projects related to HR recruitment processes. You will work with hiring teams to create engaging job descriptions and help with talent acquisition strategies.
- Search top talent candidates
- Publish job offers
- Create job descriptions
- Review resumes
- Conducting telephone and in-person interviews
- Check references
- Set up interviews for managers and negotiation of starting salaries
- Support with the onboarding process
- The importance of employment law and compliance, especially regarding employment eligibility, confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management.
- Understanding an Application Tracking System (ATS)
- Help to create a new employer branding strategy
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Extraordinary attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or Master specialization in HR
- Fluent English and Spanish, the more languages the better!
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and autonomous
- Good hearted, people oriented, excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proactive and results oriented
- Passion for music and technology
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Free coffee and fresh fruit
- Full autonomy of your duties
- Opportunity to grow and learn, also in other disciplines
- Informal, dynamic, young and innovative environment