As part of the Digital team, you will help build and improve one of the most complete music data processing systems in the world. We are connected to more than 45 service providers such as Spotify or Apple Music. The sales reports they provide us are ingested in a scalable platform that allows us to efficiently process billions of music transactions each year. We also provide on-demand audio identification services, that allow our partners to monitor user-uploaded content platforms like YouTube and increase revenue collection from videos containing their music.
As a Client Manager Intern, you will learn how to lead and maintain the relationship with our Digital customers, understanding their needs and giving them responsive support on a daily basis. You will need excellent account management skills, engaging with clients and ensuring excellent customer services provided through your technical skills.
You will work side by side with the technical team in order to offer the best user experience for our clients and develop creative solutions to satisfy their business needs.
What you will be doing :
- Perform a transversal role, working in tasks related to Client, Product and Project management.
- Establish daily communications with the customers (mainly DSP, CMOs, publishers) to coordinate and solve incidences.
- Collect Customers’ requirements and translate them to the engineering team.
- Understand the technical capabilities of the tools and the team and translate them to our customers.
- Preserve the trust gained with the customer and be the responsible for bridging the gap between them and the engineering team.
All about you :
- You are eager to learn and have an instinct for listening, asking, understanding and communicating.
- You love speaking with clients and solving problems.
- You get the most out of your time when working in a team.
- You are passionate about music and have a previous experience or a strong interest in working in the Music Industry. A previous experience as a technical account manager or technical customer support would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom Engineering, Computer Science, Audio Visual Engineering or similar.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in International Business, Music Business or similar.
- French native and fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
You can enjoy :
- Full-time internship (6 months) in our Barcelona office (with possibility of long-term contract in Barcelona or Paris).
- Flexibility on working hours and home office.
- Free coffee, tea, fresh fruits, language classes and a wide range of online and onsite courses.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools
- Free beers and snacks on Friday afternoon’s Jam sessions
- Becoming part of a young and international team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry.