Vericast is a global music identification service that monitors millions of songs over 2000 radios and televisions across more than 50 countries worldwide.
The solution provides real time recognition and auditable reporting based on an audio fingerprint that is resistant to signal alterations such as voice over, broadcast mastering or noisy channel degradation.
With continuous and precise tracking, Vericast guarantees accurate emission reports, making it ideal for transparent and efficient royalty distribution.
- reports title, artist, label, ISRC, ISWC, channel, duration, date and time
- recognition rate >99,9% (90% for background music)
- standard minimum time of recognition: 4 seconds
- content ingestion formats: DDEX, amazon, itunes-XML, ID3-tag, XML, XLS
- broadcast formats: DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T, UHF, VHF, AM, FM
- content update feeds from Universal, SONY, EMI, Warner, The Orchard, Ingrooves